Professional decorative concrete installers, pool contractors, painter can become Certified Restoracrete NewLook Installers by participating in and completing the Restoracrete NewLook Certification Program hosted by RestoraCrete. It is a rigorous and comprehensive training program designed to give you the tools and skills necessary to successfully build your installation business with RestoraCrete.
About the Program
- The program is comprised of both classroom and hands-on training. A written examination will be provided at the end of the training to verify mastery of the NewLook system and NewLook will issue completion certificates upon successfully completing the program.
- Students work hands-on with NewLook's family of Concrete Color Stains and learn the correct methods of preparation, application and uses of these products, along with advanced (faux finish) techniques.
- This is the ideal program for professional decorative concrete installers or professional installers interested in adding decorative concrete services as part of their business.
- The goal of the program is to give professional installers a comprehensive understanding of unique features and benefits of NewLook's premium products, along with the respective preparation and installation techniques, so that you can use these methods to develop your own repertoire of business services based on NewLook's system.
- You will leave with unique finished samples to use as valuable tools for expanding your business and the materials and tools to practice once class is over.
The Certification Program Includes:
- Comprehensive classroom and hands-on instruction (Value: $1,000)
- RestoraCrete's sample product used for training (Value: $500)
- Finished sample boards (Value: $300)
- Certificate of Completion
Additional Benefits of Certification:
- On-going Technical Support
- Access to business development information and materials
- Customer installation leads
- Company promotion on NewLook's and RestoraCrete's website
- Product price discount (during class only)
- Authorization to use the NewLook and RestoraCrete's brand and trademarks to promote your business
That's nearly a $2,000 value for materials, class instruction and continuing support.
But RestoraCrete is pleased to offer this training package to you for the all-inclusive price of $300 for the first attendee, $200 for the second attendee and $100 for each subsequent attendee! Registration fees must be paid 7 days in advance to reserve your seat and produce your materials needed for the class.
What's In It For You?
You may be asking yourself, "What's in it for me?" Here's a little secret: we like having you in class, but that’s not really how we make our money! We earn our living by supplying material for your contracting projects; so we need you to be the best in the business! It’s a win-win proposition! Once class is over, call or e-mail with any questions that may come up on your projects–we are available by phone or online to provide you with whatever materials or tools you may need.
Ready to become a part of the RestoraCrete's team using our NewLook team? Act fast–-we only accept up to 10 students (or less) to ensure the personal attention you need to master the NewLook Concrete Color Maintenance system.
The cost of all our workshops includes all materials used during class, in addition to material to take home after class. Tools will be provided. Breakfast and lunch will be served. We limit this small, intimate class to 5 students (or less) so you are guaranteed to receive our full personal and professional attention when you attend the training.
What's the difference between the Certified Installer Training (CIT) and a typical demo?
The biggest difference is the level of training and depth of knowledge covered. CIT classes offer comprehensive, rigourous, hands-on training on the entire NewLook system of products*, including advanced faux finish techniques. Demos are, by definition, a less involved demonstration that does not typically include an in-depth approach to training on ALL NewLook products. Attendees of the CIT class must demonstrate that they can successfully instal NewLook products, unlike demos. CIT attendees must also pass the training classes and NewLook authorizes them to use NewLook's trademarks in the promotion of their business; installers do not receive the same benefit from attending demonstrations. NewLook also promotes its Certified Installers both on GetNewLook.com and to installation job opportunities that specify NewLook products.
We also provide sub-module classes every month to train on specific restoratioin methods such as solid concrete and stamped concrete restoration. Very focused class to address some of the most pressing issues regarding these types of installations. These classes cost $99.00 per person which includes breakfast and lunch.