FOR PROFESSIONAL TURF CLEANING SERVICES:
TURF CLEANING SERVICE PHONE NUMBER
SERVING ALL OF SOUTHERNN CALIFORNIA
RestoraCrete offers Artificial Turf Cleaning Services. We started a division called RestoraTurf which allows us to not only restore concrete in backyards but also the old faded, dirty, smelly artificial grass.
We are an authorized TurFresh Dealer allowing us to provide the best "BioTechnology" when it comes to odor removal. Our services restores turf to its originall condition, we decompact the turf but loosening the particles that harden over time and then we broom, clean with TurFresh products and then apply BioFill artificial turf pet odor granules. These granules prevent odor buildup. Email us now to schedule your artificial turf cleaning service.
Our trained turf cleaning staff will perform a 8 step process that will bring your artificial turf to a like new appearance and also smell great. Not only will we be able to remove whatever debris has built up between the blades of artificial turf but we will also completely eliminate the bacteria that causes the nasty odor. The best thing is we GAURANTEE our service. We have been trained by the manufacture and no doubt we have the best product which is the key to a succesfull cleaning.
Artficial Turf Cleaning Services throughout all of southern california. We are a TurFresh licenses applicator and only use the best Bio-Mass Turf Cleaning product on the market. For more information about the products that we use go to Turfresh.com
We cover all of San Diego County as well as Los Angeles and Orange County. Our steps for cleaning synthetic grass is as follows:
1. Clear all Debris from the turf surface
2. Remove weeds that may have grown inside the turf system.
3. Removal of metal objects from the turf system using a magnet is more critical on sports field.
4. Turf Decompaction of Blooming: This is a crucial step in our cleaning process. We rebloom the turf blades to where they are standing erect. This step will get your hard looking new again as sometimes over time your turf blades can get matted down. This step also scrubs your micro-turf blades to remove the dust or residual feces that may have build up over time. It also removes contaminated infill along with any debris such as dog hair, shrubbery, rocks etc. from the artificial turf.
5. We love our fluffy friends but the the fluffy part or hair. This hair over time can become embedded between he turf slit film blades and micro thatch. This build up of pet hair can start cause your turf to not drain properly. This creates a breeding ground for feces and urine bacteria and will begin to start smelling pretty bad.
6. Our BioFill Infill acts like a filter for the turf. An evenly distributed level of Biofill will help to neutralize the ammonia causing bacteria in urine upon contact.
7. Decompaction process. In this step we use our Surface Sweeper Broom Power Washer to de-compact any debris deep with in the turf. Loosening this debris allows for the artificial turf to essentially breath and drain properly. This is also going to saturate the turf with water and rinse away any loose contaminates and prep for the final step.
8. Our BioTurf BioS+ Bio-Enzymatic Formula that works with the moisture on the blades of artificial turf. Our cleaner uses the saturated turf as a conveyer system to allow BioAugmenting enzymes to penetrate and destroy the root cause of turf odor along. The stinky turf is no more. We leave your turf fresh and clean.
We Clean Turf in the following cities:
San Diego, Turf Cleaning Services
Los Angeles, Turf Cleaning Services
Riverside, Turf Cleaning Services
San Bernadino Turf Cleaning Services
Orange County Turf Cleaning Services
We are now servicing San Jose, Sacramento, Arizona and Nevada.